Hopper Discriminator II is a multi-denomination ccTalk disk-driven hopper, with magnetic detector which allows an exact reading of introduced coins value.
It is equipped with magnetic and optic sensors for an excellent counting accuracy.
Sensors are positioned so as to remain dirt-free, which strongly cuts off the need for maintenance.
Specific output sensor reading mode provides excellent counting accuracy, and protects the sensor against frauds and cheat attempts.
- Magnetic detection: the encoder device is used to synchronize the inductive scanning of 3 different parameters
- Dimensional detection: a special twin-sensor lever measures the coin diameters
- Smart Pick System (SPS): retains a convenient amount of smaller value coins, to be able to always quickly accomplish the pay-out
- Coin level optic sensors, to improve a reliable detection of coins
- Security double check: reading of doubtful coins is repeated several times
- Easy and quick installation and removal, thanks to its Universal slide rail
- Expected life: more than 3 M payouts
- 4 different size versions suitable for any location and required capacity: Hopper Discriminator II – Mini, Midi, Maxi, Lateral (side tank)
- 7-holes disk for coins having diameter included between 20 and 26,5 mm (6-holes disk for coins having diameter up to 33,0 mm upon request)
- ccTalk 10p ccTalk Interface
- Built-in DIP-switch row for ccTalk address